Avondale Sky Winery
Executive Chef, Cooks Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available for Mid-May Start
Avondale Sky Winery & Restaurant is currently in search of enthusiastic candidates to join our kitchen team. Full-time Kitchen Lead, as well as full-time and part-time Cook positions are available. Working closely with the Executive Chef, these members of our team will have an opportunity to enhance their skills in all kitchen-related tasks.
RECENT AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Taste of Nova Scotia Awards 2018 – Restaurant of the Year
• RANS Annual Restaurant Awards 2018 – Best Restaurant Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
• Curated Magazine's 25 Best Places to Eat 2019 – Second Place ($-$$ Category)
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Kitchen and/or restaurant experience necessary
• Culinary education considered a valuable asset, but not required
• Passion for high quality food with an eagerness to learn
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and work long hours while standing
• Possess valid driver’s license with clean driving record and own transportation • Expected to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply by sending a resumé with CV to email@example.com.