Four times a year, our winemaker, Ben Swetnam, curates a selection of our best wines for Wine Club members.
As a member, your release will contain wines from our Reserve and Select Small Lots collections, and may include exclusive choices, such as publicly unreleased wines, sold-out wines, or wines from our library collection.
Join the club and let us share our best with you.
Choose your membership level
$80 to $100 per release including HST
Four bottles of wine, four times a year (March, June, September, December)
- 10% discount on additional wine and merchandise purchased at our winery or shipped
- 10% discount at our winery restaurant
- 10% discount on all private event bookings, including venue rental, food, and beverage
- Pick up wines in person at our quarterly members-only pick-up parties, or have them shipped to your home or business (shipping and handling fees apply) or the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market
Wine Club Plus
$120 to $180 per release including HST
Six bottles of wine, four times a year (March, June, September, December). The additional two wines included in this membership level are selected exclusively from our Premium Wines
All the benefits of our regular Wine Club Plus:
- Advance access to events tickets sales and registration
- Complimentary Sky Experience tastings at the winery for you and one guest any time
- Complimentary private tour and tasting for you and up to five guests once a year (reservation required)
- Complimentary dessert at our winery restaurant (once per season)
- Designated priority parking at our winery
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must provide a valid shipping address
- Must have a valid Visa or Mastercard on file
For more information about our Wine Club, including our cancellation policy and shipping information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You will not be billed for this purchase. A member of our team will contact you shortly after you place your order with a warm welcome, and to provide you with information about your first release.